1. Clean, clean, clean. Squeaky clean space is the first condition of the spa like environment. Try not to use harsh cleaning supplies. Read our article on natural cleaning products. Remove the clutter from all the surfaces and don’t forget your floors.
2. Buy new towels. Neatly fold them or roll and put in a basket. Install a heated towel rack to add comfort on a chilly night.
3. Display pretty soaps or bath salts in a glass jar.
4. Use essential oils and oil blends. It will help you enhance your mood and well-being. You can add scented shower gels, body scrubs, shampoos, candles and moisturizing oils and lotions.
5. Add art or photographs of something that puts you in a nice mood: flowers, a seascape, a landscape. Think mood-lighting. Even if you don’t have the budget to put in new sconces, add candles.
Voila, now you can relax in your own spa.